WHY IS A FUEL INJECTOR INTERMITTENTLY SHORTING OR STUCK OPEN (OBD1 TROUBLE CODE P119)?

1994 Cadillac Concours • 165,000 miles

I recently had to replace the ECM/PCM on my 94 Deville Concours, 4.6 Northstar (it had been pouring out smoke, apparently many or all injectors shorted and dumping out a huge amount of fuel). Since then, however, I get a trouble code P119 along with its miss and rough idle (open or shorted injector). I tested the injectors and one had very low ohms so I replaced it, and also the connector to it. No change. It only happens when the engine starts out cold. If after about 10 minutes of running I then turn off the car and restart it, the problem is gone. I also tried a different ECM just in case I got a bad one but there was no difference. (This model has the fuel rails and wiring located inside the intake manifold, and there is some wetness in there from a coating of oil, but I've read such is not unusual?)
Brotherjimintn

Check and test the coolant temperature sensor