BMW 325I GAS PROBLEM

1994 BMW 325i • 130,000 miles

I have had this beamer about 2 weeks. It started w radiator leak. I got new one of those. Then thermostat housing went. Got the metal upgrade to it. And now it overheats within a mile of driving and I think it may be head gasket. Im not sure. I neeed help. If anyone could msg back with theyre email. I want to do the job myself because 1000 is alot I dont have to get this going. I traded my wheeler for it and the guy had said a slight leak on right side of engine block but I didnt know I have never owned a beamer. If you could help me diagnose this as much as u can I know im vague. But there was/is white smoke from exhaust every now n then and it smells like not coolant. But idk. Almost a head gasket smell. HELPPPP email me back at locke. Brenden@gmail. Com thanks

If the overheating that caused the damage was bad, it is not as simple as replacing the gasket and you are good to go. Get a pressure or dye test done to confirm if the head gasket is bad for a start.