MY CAR WILL NOT START

1994 Acura Legend • 15,000 miles

My timeing was off I get right now but it will not crank up it has no fir up
Butlere

Did you do a compression test since your timing was off? You could have bent some valves?Did it run before you replaced the timing belt?Why did you replace the timing belt?

Th timing was off it ran befor after I did it I reset it and it will not run now

Butlere
I had the timing set he f up so reset the timeing I am not geting aney fir gas

Butlere
So you replaced the belt because it jumped?Or it jumped and you just readjusted the belt to the correct timing?Is the timing correct now?

My 1994acura legend has compression at the timing mark

Butlere
So its timed correctly now?WHat are your compression readings for each cylinder?

I do not now

Butlere
If iam going to help you I need answers to the questions I ask iam not there and dont know the history of the car. Its hard enough trying to help someone fixa car of the internet. Since I cant see it or test it myself I need answers.

My 1994 acura legend will not crank over I had my wrater p re place ween get it back the engime was runing very rough so I in install new spark plug and a the crankshaft position senor to and it stall will not crank over the starter is turn the engine I get spark on gas I have the theft deterrent system can it stop my p c m from signal fuel pump and engine to crak

Butlere
Alright I get the back story on this one very helpfull thank you. So before the water was changed how did it run?Did it come back from the shop from getting the water pump changed out of time?Who retimed it correctly?Is this a factory alarm that came from the factory with car that wasnt added later your asking about?