1992 RADIATOR IN MODEL. THE ENGINE IS A B18B1 AND I'VE BEEN HAVING OVERHEATING PROBLEMS. WOULD THE YEAR OF THE RADIATOR AFFECT ITS PERFORMANCE?

1994 Acura Integra

I've been having overheating issues. I'm wondering if the radiator year could have something to do with it. I'm planning on replacing it. And if it doesn't matter I want to get another 1992 radiator because I would have to redo the engine and transmission cooling lines. Because of the fittings on the 1994 radiator. Any help in this matter would e greatly appreciated.
Redteggy

Why are you replacing the radiator? Also have you check the thermostat-if so and it continues to overheat-have it block and pressure tested-start here

I've already replaced the thermostat.

Redteggy
Have you checked the cooling fans

Djcl
Yep. Both fans work.

Redteggy
When will it run hot. @ Idle or @ hi speed on hiway?

Djcl
Not idle. But anything above around 25-30. But with higher speeds making it overheat faster.

Redteggy
It sounds like a head gasket problem. Get a block test kit to check the level of hc in the cooling system.

Djcl