HELLO, I HAVE A VW THAT STALLS WHEN IN DRIVE AND COMING TO AN ABRUPT STOP,,IT WILL START BACK UP IMMEDIATELY..IF YOU COME TO A VERY GENTLE STOP WHILE IN DRIVE THE ENGINE CORRECTS ITSELF ENOUGH NOT TO STALL,,,IT ALSO IDLES VERY ROUGH WHILEIN G

1993 Volkswagen Eurovan • 152,000 miles

I WILL NEED THIS SERVICE IN THE FUTURE TO HELP MAINTAIN MY EUROVAN, WAS GIVEN THIS VAN AND WANT TO MAKE ROAD WORTHY, WILL DONATE IN THE FUTURE, THANK YOU
HGIBSON

Try cleaning the throttleplate with choke cleaner on both sides as well as the iac hole. It willstart hard after doing this and make sure air duct is connected.

DRIVERS SIDE CV AXLE HAS COME UNBOLTED 2 TIMES NOW. ANY IDEAS ON WHY CV AXLE FLANGE BOLTS RE COMING LOOSE? THANK YOU, HEATH GIBSON.

HGIBSON
Put some blue loctite on the bolts, you'll have to take them out to do this. Then reinstall them and torque then to specs. If it's the outer bolt then get a new one and torque it to 148'# if it's the flange bolts they torque at 59'#

Egr valve or solenoid also a possibility

Vwscott