CRANKSHAFT PULLEY REMOVAL FOR

1993 Toyota Camry • 4 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 155,000 miles

I am trying to remove the crankshaft pulley on my 1993 Toyota Camry (4 cyl). I have successfully removed the center bolt from the pulley but can't get the pulley off. I have a puller but don't know which bolts I can use with the puller to get the pulley off. The pulley has 4 small bolt holes surrounding the center bolt hole that I can use to anchor the puller to, but I don't know the bolt size for these holes. I have tried M5 0.8 and M6 1.0 bolts. M5 0.8 bolts are too small and M6 1.0 bolts are too large. Do you know the thread size for the bolts that I would need to go into these small holes on the crankshaft pulley?
Shawste2

Thr pulley should come off rather easily. Spray some WD40 around the pull central position where you can see the crrankshaft. Give the pulley some light taps and if you tug at it, it shold come off.

The bolt holes should be M6. They could be dirty and hole seems smaller than normal.