3800 V6 INJECTOR TROUBLE

1993 Pontiac Transport • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 204,000 miles

I have a 1993 Pontiac Transport 3.8 6-Cylinder. I replaced the fuel filter which I am guessing I put bad gas in it because it was all dirty when I took the lines off and replaced it. Put new one on and it ran good. Two days later started cutting out and died. Ended up having to pour gas on the air filter each time it died until I could get home. Replaced the fuel pump, spark plugs, took off injectors and cleaned, and now it will turn over somewhat but then dies. Checked the injectors with a test light & multimeter. Reads 12V but not reading a pulse. Any suggestions? Running out of ideas.
DebE

Are you getting an ignition spark from the plugs? -No pulses from the injectors could mean the ground driver circuit of the injector built-in into the computer or an input signal from a sensor is missing therefore the computer will not synchronize the injectors