BAD CYLENDERS?

1993 Plymouth Laser • 4 cylinder FWD Manual • 138,596 miles

Okay so first of all my car while driving just stopped firing on all 4 cylenders later to find out 2/4 spark plugs arent working. So I replaced the plugs wires and coil pack and got a used coil pack from a junk yard still no luck with getting the spark plugs to fire I can pull them out of the engine while its running and not get zapped
Goingkrazy

You will get zapped if you're touching any other part of the car. They make insulated pliers for that.

Wrenchtech
Well yeah ill get zapped I know all this but right now I wish id get zapped cause I have no spark coming from 1 of my coil packs that I just bought a new one in and it wont even spark theres something not sparking it right

Goingkrazy
It sounds like you haven't even found a good way to test them. You need to use a spark tester. Cylinders 2 and 4 come from different coils so you need to take a closer look and find out exactly what isd happening.

Wrenchtech