LEXUS ES ALTERNATOR PROBLEM

1993 Lexus ES • 100,000 miles

Hi, i´m from argentina, no much spare parts here. I repair my alternator, the internal part with copper wire redone, and the rest too. When the mechanics try it in the trial bench(outside the car) the results came ok ( 65amp charge). When it place it in the car, and start the a/c, lights and other stuff, the charge from the alternator drops to 30 amp, so the battery is gonna die if I run the car like this. What can I try? I went three diffrent mechanics. The check engine lights still on every time I turn the car, but oil, water temperature, and transmission works ok. Whats the alternator charge from factory?Is 65 amps or is it more? Thanks!

Does not need to charge 65 amp all the time. Once the battery is charged, it should drop to 10 or below. The voltage should be 14 to 14.5 at the battery.

Get the code for us for the check engine light