CLIMATE ONTROLLS AND FAN DIED SUDDENLY. GOT WET SOME TIME AGO. DOES THE PANNEL HAVE A RESET IN BACK? DO YOU THINK THAT IS THE PROBLEM?

1993 Lexus ES 300 • 170 miles

No digital display, no air, no heat, no fan. Died suddenly. Any suggestions? Checked fuses, but not relays. Can't find them.
Gohouston

So did you solve it?

Fixitmr
Does not have a reset. Most likey it is fried. Better find one from a salvage yard.

Oxamanduhx
Relays will be in the main fuse panel and in the underhood relay box.

Rivermikerat
Power to unit is through ignition circuit via
Gauges and Cig/Radio fuses.
The connection to the ECM-B fuse is for back up power to remember trouble codes so probably not problem.
A/C power transistor is for controlling and monitoring blower motor, but has nothing to do with simple display.
Don't know if you could have melted/shorted it somewhere in the connector without blowing a fuse first.

Happy hunting, grab some extras of those pesky display light bulbs from any broken A/C control units you find(the ones that Lexus wanted $10 a piece for when I first bought the rig (and the yard let's me have em for free)

RocketmAn
mechanic wannabe

RocketmAn
Cool. Thanks.

Rivermikerat