93 ES300 WON'T START

1993 Lexus ES 300 • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 170 miles

Have a 1993 lexus es300 that doesn't start. Changed spark plugs, battery, and fuel pump. Have good compression, spark, and fuel. Timing belt is good, starters good, engine is cranking but won't turn over. Fuses are all good. Can't seem to figure out what the problem is.
Tvang

I've tried all of what you've said already and still nothing. I've had 3 mechanics to check my car already and same lead. That's why I'm here to get a 4th opinion and turns out to get the same results. Could it be anything else?

Tvang
Its cranking over and will not start-you are missing one of this in order for the engine to start- Compression, Fuel and Spark- double checked it-

Fuel's coming through from fuel line, spark is there, and compression is good. All that is there and still no start. That's why its taking me a week now to try and get this car started.

Tvang
Check if the injectors are pulsing providing fuel into the cylinders

I know this thread is late, but if you haven't solved the problem yet, check the crankshaft position sensor. The car's PCM uses it's signal to time the sparks. If there's no signal or the signal is wrong somehow, then the spark timing will be off and the car won't run. I had this same problem with a 94. After several mechanics tried replacing the fuel pump, ignitor, injectors, coils/wires, timing belt, etc etc, I stumbled on an OBDII plug hiding in the fuse box. The scanner readout showed a failed crankshaft position sensor. Replaced it, and the car has worked fine since then.

Heyman1104