CLUTCH PEDAL HAS NO RESISTANCE CAN'T SHIFT INTO ANY GEAR?

1993 Jeep Wrangler • 12,000 miles

93 wrangler 4 cyl. Started knocking in 3rd and 4th gears and occasionally would pop out of reverse? Parked it for a few days and today the clutch pedal has NO resistance whatsoever? I need to fix this asap because it's the only vehicle I have and I'm taking care of my mother who has cancer. PLEASE HELP!
Williamrobertson

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER OR YOUR SLAVE CYLINDER ARE NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY

MAY BE DUE TO LOW FLUID IN THE CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER (NOT THE BRAKE CYLINDER)

.....MAYBE A "FIXABLE LEAK"

IT COULD BE THAT EITHER COMPONENT IS COULD JUST BE.....PLAIN OLE "BAD"

THIS IS WHAT BOTH LOOK LIKE

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_technovation-clutch-master-cylinder-perfection-clutch_19340078-p?searchTerm=clutch+master+cylinder

THIS PART ABOVE AIN'T SO TERRIBLE TO CHANGE OUT...IF IT'S DEFECTIVE

NOW, THE PART BELOW IS A DIFFERENT STORY---GOTTA PULL THE TRANNY AND TRANSFER CASE TO INSTALL IT....VERY INVOLVED EVEN FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME.....I TOO AM A DIYer....A PRETTY SKILLED ONE WHEN IT COMES TO JEEP CJs

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_technovation-clutch-slave-cylinder-perfection-clutch_15070124-p?searchTerm=slave+cylinder

LETS CHECK THAT FLUID 1ST...IF IT'S LOW, YOU MAY HAVE A LEAK...FIX IT IF YOU CAN....REFILL AND BLEED THE SYSTEM.....I'M PULLIN' FOR YA!

SHOULD THIS BE WAY OVER YOUR HEAD....I CAN RECOMMEND HOW TO GET YOUR PARTS CHEAPER (MAJOR PARTS).....AND EVEN SUGGEST HOW TO EFFICIENTLY FIND A "DECENT" MECHANIC.....MAYBE W/ REALLY GOOD RATES......DIPLOMATIC SKILLS ARE A PLUS, IF YOU WANT THAT INFO

CAN I CONTINUE TO ASSIST YOU?

GOT TOOLS?

MECHANICAL SKILLS?

IF WE DIY THIS THING...IT MAY TAKE DAYS TO REPAIR...IF THE SLAVE IS SHOT

YOUR TURN

I'LL BE AROUND ANOTHER HOUR OR SO (00:30 EST HERE...ALMOST BED TIME FOR ME)...OTHERWISE, I WILL SEE YOU LATER TODAY

PICS OF MY '77 CJ 5 TRANNY ISSUE LAST YEAR----LAST PIC IS MY BABY...."WILLY"