I HAVE A 93 H23 5 SPEED WITH 135,000 MILES ON IT AND I JUST GOT IT ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO AND IT JUST RECENTLY STARTED BEING JUMPY ON TAKE OFF. WHEN RELEASING THE CLUTCH PEDAL TO TAKE OFF IN 1ST IT GETS JUMPY AS IT STARTS TO TAKE OFF. AND SOMETI

1993 Honda Prelude • 135,000 miles

I have a 93 honda prelude h23 5 speed with 135,000 miles on it and I just got it about 3 months ago and it just recently started being jumpy on take off. When releasing the clutch pedal to take off in 1st it gets jumpy as it starts to take off. And sometimes when I hit 2nd it jumps a little. It doesnt seem to get jumpy beyond that but does seem harder to shift from gear to gear. Like when I go to downshift it seems like its hard for it to go into the gear. Please help
Haveneverhart

Clutch could be slipping, check the throttle position sensor and fuel pressure if its within specs-

How should I check the throttle position sensor? I can easily find it but testing it I dont know.

Haveneverhart
Go to this link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eoH4aE1mKw

So thinking back I realized that it didnt do this at all until my clutch fluid got low. So im thinking it has a small leak somewhere and I believe its coming from the slave cylinder. The rubber boot on the slave cylinder was full of fluid. So if the slave cylinder was leaking or if there is air in the line would that make it jumpy?

Haveneverhart
Try bleeding it and see what happens-could also be an engine performance problem