WHERE IS THE "GROUNDING STRAP" ON A 93 LX LOCATED

1993 Honda Accord • 258,000 miles

I have tryed everything to get this car to start changed everything sumtimes itll start and when it does it runs just fine was told I might check the grounding strap where is it located at? What does it look like?
Sweet_v

There is more then 1 sweet tell me y your looking for it again?

Cadieman
Ok my car dosent seem to want to start ive had everything replace and still no start(starter wires plugs distributor flexplate timing belt harmonic tensioner belt had the timing set im not throwing any codes and my dash lights do not stay on sometimes I can get it started but most the time it cranks and cranks but wont turn over it stared having problems after the waterpump was changed so I thought timing but my timing is where it shuld be had the shop recheck it. None of my censors are bad so I was told to start checkin my ground starting with the ground strap the more hours my cars in the shop the more its gonna cost me being the last shop told me there was nonthing they culd find wrong

Sweet_v
Will it run on spray?

Cadieman
No it wont. Thts the thing I have spark and I have fuel ive even had the combustion checked

Sweet_v
You need to check the injecter fuse with a meter or light. If voltage is good. Check for pulse with a noid light at the injecters. This is the next task.

Cadieman
Sorry pulse with is a flashing light that is sent from the cpu to the injecter.

Cadieman