WHY DOES MY CAR DONT RUN IT ONLY CRANKS

1993 Geo Prizm • 10,000 miles

My car does not run it only cranks but if the day is warm and I keep cranking the car runs but in the cold it only cranks I replace the fuel pump the fuel pump relay the spark plugs cacbles and a brand new distributor help pls ran out off funds I am desperated here
Manny1001

Got spark and fuel? Check crank and cam sensors. CHECK don't change unless bad. Make sure the sensors have power and pass power as the engine rotates.

Rivermikerat
Where do I find Check crank and cam sensors

Manny1001
Where do I find Check crank and cam sensors and how do I check if they work wat can I do to ckeck or test this

Manny1001
Ok. Generic answer. Your car has a distributor with an electronic pickup inside. Make sure it is receiving power. Make sure the Hall effect transistor or stator inside the distributor is properly gapped. Check all wiring for proper connections.

Rivermikerat
Those anyone know if the fuel pump can be check like psi wat is the pressure it needs maybe my new pump is not good

Manny1001
38-44PSI

Rivermikerat