93 DIES ON WARM DAYS

1993 Ford Tempo • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 198,434 miles

93 Tempo stalls within an hour on warm days but has spark and good psi to fuel rail. Heat issue, does great on cold days. On a 70 degree day the car will die in 30 to 45 min. Just need some direction. Where do I start?
Bohica

Next time it dies out immediately do below to determine if its fuel or spark problem something has to give

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing

I have a 1992 Tempo that was stalling all the time after it warmed up. I found out there was a class-action lawsuit against Ford for defective design/location of the TFI modules because they malfunction when they get hot. By court order, Ford extended the warranty on these TFI modules to 100,000 miles, regardless of age or resale. My local Ford Dealer ordered a replacement from the Obsolete Parts department at Ford and installed it all at no charge.

Nikotime1