TOYOTA CAMRY BATTERY PROBLEM

1992 Toyota Camry • 120,000 miles

I had a new battery put in at Walmart they said they also had to put in a new fuseable link but since yesterday the radio wont work & the fuel pump wont start or is it the spark plugs OR IS there a inertsa switch I should RESET since we changed batterys
Jsloan

No reset. Does the engine run?

The car acts like it wants to start but no hum from fuel pump the radio doesn't work any more either

Jsloan
I would recommend contacting the people that replaced the fuseable link and battery. Something they did was wrong if the fuel pump no longer kicks on.

Yes we went back to Walmart they say they did nothing wrong so Im looking for a GOOD mechanic locally I ll let you know how this ends up I do appricate your help If I send a donation will you REALLY get it cause you do deserve it

Jsloan
Thank you, but there is no need. If you want to send a donation in the future, that would be great. But consider this one a free one.

Let me know what you find.