OLDSMOBILE DELTA 88 ABS PROBLEM

1992 Oldsmobile Delta 88 • 125,000 miles

On my 1992 Oldsmobile Eighty Eight Royale, the right front disc brake caliper wore the pads out due to what appeared to be a simple stuck piston. After replacing the both front calipers, pads and rotors that caliper didn't want to bleed like the others, it would only drip 3 or 4 drops each master cylinder "pump-up" cycle.
Eventually the caliper filled and then locked up and would not release except if the bleeder or brake hose bolt is loosened to release fluid pressure.

The ABS light has been on for several months.
Could the ABS be restricting the fluid flow instead of reverting the the "default fail-safe" mode of standard brakes.
I'm just trying to get the vehicle driveable (without spending a lot of money) to trade-in on a better car in the next 2 or 3 months.
Any help would be appreciated.
MC

YOUR HOSE MAY BE "FALLING APART" INTERNALLY

I CALL IT "CHECK VALVING"

IT'LL LET FLUID IN BUT WON'T LET IT OUT

OPENING THE BLEEDER IS SORTA THE TEST I TELL PEOPLE TO TRY TO SEE IF IT RELEASES

YOU HAVE DESCRIBED IS SORTA THE SIGNATURE OF A BAD RUBBER BRAKE LINE

KEEP US POSTED ON PROGRESS