CUTLASS WONT START AFTER TURNING CAR OFF

1992 Oldsmobile Ciera

After ddriving for awhile, then turning tha car off it wont start back up unless I let it sit for 30-45 mins.
Madhug00

When the problem occurs, if it cranks good but won't start, have a helper crank it, while you visually check for spark at the plugs. If you have spark everywhere, use a gage and check fuel pressure.

If you have good spark and good fuel pressure spec, Then use a noid lite and check for injector pulse. Any applicable trouble codes? You should be able to check those yourself.

I've scanned it and codes 12, 22, 43 popped up

Madhug00
What is the litre size of engine? Did you check for spark at the plugs? To check for spark, you take a plug wire loose from spark plug, use a spark tester or known good spark plug in the boot, ground/touch metal part of tester to metal part of engine, engine cranking, watch for spark.

The code doesn't tell you what to replace, only that the system thinks there is a problem on that circuit, somewhere.

Code 12 usually means your in diagnostic mode, normal. Code 22 has to do with your throttle position sensor. Code 43 is esc error/ electronic spark control. I can't tell how old the codes may be?

The motor size is an 3.3L, haven't had a chance to check for sparks yet, but I've recently changes the throttle position sensor.

Madhug00
Let us know what you find.