WONT ACCELERATE PASSED 70-75 MPH AND IF I PUT IT TO THE FLOOR IT STARTS TO BOG-OUT. ALSO, MY DIST.ROTOR SITS PASSED #1 CYL. HALFWAY TO THE NEXT..

1992 Mercedes Benz 190e • 258,243 miles

Compession good, new fuel filter, plugs, cap n rotor, fuel press. Good. I also adj. My air/fuel mixture and now it idles high. Start-ups fine idles great just too high and no misfires. PLEASE HELP THK YOU.
The Muffler Man

You probably have to disconnect something before you adjust the idle speed-the idle speed should be controlled by the computer-also look for a vacuum leak

Now it won't accelerate passed 35-45 mph, it also has hard starting when it's cold and I checked my manifold vaccum pressure and it fluctuates at idle and during acceleration, (vibrates).

The Muffler Man
YOU PROBABILITY HAVE A CLOGGED CAT Y SEE THIS BEFORE ALSO CHECK FUEL PRESSURE AND MAKE SURE THAT THE RETURN LINE IS FREE GOOD LUCK AND ALSO IF IS THE ONE WITH TWO FUEL PUMP MAKE SURE ARE BOTH RUNNING

Massimo