MY CAR STALLS OUT WHEN EVER I TURN RIGHT.

1992 Mercedes Benz 190e • 199,000 miles

My 190E 2.3L is hard to start but once it starts it runs fine except when I go to turn right then it stalls. It will start right up again and run until I turn right again.
LESSEM_30

Vehicle stationary and idling does it stall if turned to right?

Docfixit
No not at idle only when in drive

LESSEM_30
Maybe fuel pick up problem does it stall at every right turn or on sharper turns and does tank at full lessen stalling? Has fuel pressure been tested?

Docfixit
Fuel Pressure has been tested and its fine has a new pressure regulator and it stalls out at any right turn. When your driving and go to make a right even if your on the gas it will stall out.

LESSEM_30
Found a recall for wiring being chafed under metal foot rest causing stalling maybe that is what's happening. It is a NHTSA recall # 95V031000 check with dealer see if it applies to vehicle

Docfixit
Called the Dealer and was told it is not applicable to my vehicle. Looked in the car no signs of chaffed or cut wires

LESSEM_30
Back to fuel pick up with tank full still stalls on right? If yes maybe wiring problem wiggle engine harness see if that effects idle

Docfixit