POWER STEEERING FLUID/OIL DOES NOT FILLL THE RESERVOIR NOT MATTER HOW MUCH I POUR IN IT, WHERE IS IT GOING?

1992 Mazda MPV • 81,000 miles

MPV 1992, 2x4, 3l V6, Automatic Transmission
Steering system has no power however its pump works. When reservoir is filled power steering works until pump sucks all fluid and empties the reservoir again and again sucking air. There are no leaks anywhere in the system. I have poured about 3 litres of fluid/oil in it and have no idea whre it is - it is not stores in the axel boots and all info I have seen about it, says that the system has a capacity of 0.90 Litres. Repair history: car had a crash, steering bar/column has been straightened, not replaced. Automatic transmission works, however shift when set to park is sort of hard to engage sometimes. Does the steering and transmission systems share fluid? If not where are the 3 litresof steering fluid going. I read in the owner´s manual that the capacity of transmission oil/fluid is 8.6 litres, is this capacity combined between the transmission and power steering systems? Is there a conection between them? I ask this because the transmission system reservoir showed filled once I poured about 4 liters of fluid. And since the power steering system took already 3 litres of fluid showing the symptoms mentioned above. My question remains: IF the power system has taken already 3 litres of fluid and its pump still sucks air. Should I continue putting more in?
Thank you !
Amoruso2004

Fill to the full mark and turn wheels to the extreme left and right-look if its lowering if so keep filling it till its on full mark then rebleed the system

RE: power steering system hose connections
Could hoses from the power steering systems have been connected by mistake to the transmission system when performing a connection of hoses "down there" after a big engine repair job?

Amoruso2004
Don't have a slight idea-they probably have different fittings-