CAN CAR MANUFACTURERS MAKE OLDER VERSIONS OF COMPUTERS THAT READ CARS AVAILABLE ON LINE.

1992 Isuzu Truck • 105,000 miles

Car manufacturers need to make ALL versions of tune up reading type computers available on line. There has to be an easy way to do this. Please don't think I mean free. I mean easy to access. I cannot take my old pickup in for a tuneup because no one locally has the computer to do so. This is a pain in the rear. I had a really good carburetor guy do most of a tuneup but it still is not running quite right and I need it read. How do I do this without a local computer version for my year? Maybe they already have this and I am not aware of it. Thank you for your assistance
BbtfStill

There are scan tools for this. Your guy apparently does not have one. They have always been out, you just need to find the right guy.

I have never needed a scan tool for a tune up. What is the reason you think you need a scan tool?