WENT TO START UP MY VP SS THIS MORNING AND WHEN IT STARTED IT WAS PUTTING IN IDLE RELIZED HAD NOT MUCH FUEL SO ENDED UP PUTTING IN ABOUT 15 LITRES AS MY CAR HAS BIGGER THEN NORMAL INJECTERS BUT NOW IT STILL WONT IT SOUNDS LIKE ITS ABOUT TO BUT D

1992 Holden Commodore • 30,000 miles

Went to start up my vp ss commodore this morning and when it started it was putting in idle relized had not much fuel so ended up putting in about 15 litres as my car has bigger then normal injecters but now it still wont it sounds like its about to but doesnt when I keep trying a couple of times then it looks like the battery is draining try jump starting and roll starting but still no luck could a ny one give me an idea on what could be causing this it has never done this before
Rodderz101

Have it scanned for codes. Our reference resource doesn't list Holdens, but we'll do our best.

Make sure it's getting spark and has fuel pressure.

Rivermikerat
Often these will have a crank angle sensor problem, do as last post suggests and get a scan done, also fuel pumps are an issue these cars do not like running with low fuel levels, they will over heat fuel pumps easily, you should hear the pump cycle with the key on, there is a special tool required to disconnect the fuel rail to test flow.

Mhpautos