TO INSTALL THE REAR HUB NUT DO I INSTALL AS ONE ASSEMBLY OR DO I INSTALL EACH NUT ONE AT A TIME, WHAT IS TOH TORQUE SPEC.

1992 Ford Thunderbird • 69,875 miles

The hub nut which I just got from the dealer consists of three nuts enclosed in a wrap around locking device. Do I need to separate the nuts and install one at a time or is supposed to be installed as one assembly as it comes from the dealer
Cm1dav

How about a picture to let us know what you are trying to do?

There are three nuts inside the complete Hub nut. Do I separate the nuts or install it as one unit. Need torque specs also.

Cm1dav
Here is another picture of it almost on the Axle. I am afraid that the 3 nuts are not lined up and will cross thread if I install them as one.

Cm1dav
That is the hub retainer nut and is torqued at 188-254 ft. Lbs. Only one nut is used. Does the old one have 3?

There are three inside the retainer, so I should treat as just 1 nut and torque it the spec? Should I use lock-tite

Cm1dav
Torquing can only be done one at a time, you cannot torque all thre at same time. Are you sure you can get all 3 nuts onto the spindle?