FORD TAURUS COOLING FAN PROBLEM

1992 Ford Taurus

The cooling fan doesn't kick on and the car is starting to over heat. I've checked for fluids and its full, what could be keeping the fan from coming on?

YOU FAILED TO GIVE ME YOUR EXACT VEHICLE NOMENCLATURE AND ENGINE SIZE

NEVER-THE-LESS

I GOT YOU THE "COOLING FAN CIRCUITS" FOR THREE DIFFERENT ONES FROM "MITCHELL I"

THIS IS THEIR ORDER

1) 3.0L SHO

2) 3. OL

3) 3.8L

LEMME KNOW IF THIS HELPS

ARE YOU SURE IT'S THE FANS NOT COMING ON?

MY 4TH AND 5TH PICS ARE OF A TAURUS WATER PUMP

5TH IS OF A VW

IN ALL OF THESE PICS THEY USED A PLASTIC IMPELLER.I'VE EVEN GOT MORE PICS, FIGURED YOU'D GET THE PICTURE WITH THESE FEW

Its a 3.0 single cam I just replace the fans and radiator water pump and thermostat about a year ago along with the heater hose I know the fans work it over heats when stuck in traffic or at a drive thru or when the a/c is used. Im down to the radiator cap or air in the system I was told tonite that if the cap dont seal right the coolant will not flow correctly. I believe the cap is a good place to start because I have no heat at a idle either. But thank you and please respond if that sound right or if you have any other ideas what it might be. Ty again!

Whateverman
GO FOR IT!

LET US KNOW YOUR RESULTS