CAR RUNS FINE UNLESS IT SITS FOR 30 MINUTES TO AN HOUR THEN IT WILL START AND JUST DIE AFTER A FEW SECONEDS

1992 Dodge Stealth • 114,000 miles

It will start fine in the cold or when it hot out it will start fine if I park to fill up at a gas station but if it sits for more than 30 mins to an hour it will start and then just die after a few seconeds if I give it a little gas it will keep going untill about 30 seconeds then it will run fine again it smells like gas really strong if I give it gas to keep it runing I no the crank sensor will do something like this if it's bad but it's not firing on about 2 cylinders when it dose it and I don't know if my spark plugs are bad ill look at them tomorrow or if my injectors are like fluding them somehow I need help thou baddly in case it turns into a bigger problem.
Wikawhiting

CEL come on?

Fixitmr
Um ya when it dose it it will come on and stay on for about a minute but other than that the CEL never comes on.

Wikawhiting
Check your fuel pressure with a gauge if its within specs fuel pump could be failing