CAR WONT INGNITE

1992 Dodge Dynasty • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 134,000 miles

I let my 1992 dodge dynasty sit for about 2 years. Now he wont start. I replaced the oil, coolant, and battery and put 5 gallons of fresh gas in him. He'll crank over, but he doesnt ignite. Im getting a low fuel light, and nothing is registering on the fuel gauge (even though I know for a fact he has 5 gallons of gas). Where do I go from here to figure out whats wrong?
Kumodamoogle

Check for spark first. If it's missing, you're working in the wrong circuit.

If you have spark, remove the cap from the test port on the fuel rail and push the center pin to see if you have fuel pressure. (It looks just like a tire valve). If there's no pressure, bang on the bottom of the gas tank while a helper cranks the engine. At the mileage you listed, it's possible for the brushes to be worn in the fuel pump's motor. Sometimes jarring it by pounding on the tank will get it started. Unlike GM pumps, Chrysler pumps rarely quit once they're running.