DODGE DYNASTY FUEL PRESSURE PROBLEM

1992 Dodge Dynasty • 130,000 miles

Car turns over - good fuel pressure - new computer & power shut off relay -> But no power to coil
Neil.Lizotte

Do you have power at the injectors?

Not sure - no spark

Neil.Lizotte
It turns over fine but will not fire with new coil, new computer, new auto shut off relay, and good fuel pressure.
I have it at a garage but there having problems for a while now

Neil.Lizotte
Check the dark green and orange wire for power at the injector it shares the same wire to power the coil-Your turn

I Will get back to you

Neil.Lizotte
So the car has no power at the injectors or the coil. I've tested the auto shut down relay and its good. I've check both the cam and crank sensors and they are good as well. There is no codes stored in the computer when I try cycling the ignition.

Neil.Lizotte
Voltmeter/CT: Probe the red and white wire at the ASD relay harness do you have power? If not check the fuel pump/Trans fuse in the power distribution center if okay, the wire is open between the relay harness and the fuse-not open the ground control circuit of the ASD relay is either open or the computer itself

The fuel pump is new and we have good pressure

Neil.Lizotte
Since it has good pressure it tells me the FP works and the FP relay-Did you check for power at the ASD relay on the red and white wire-you need to do this before I can continue-

I will Monday garge is locked for weekend Thanks

Neil.Lizotte