I HAVE A 92 CHEVY 1500 2 WHEEL DRIVE WITH A 350 MOTOR.

1992 Chevrolet Suburban • 210,000 miles

When I first bought it it ran "okay" I figured it sat a while and need fresh fuel and some carb and fuel cleaner. After doing this I ran it around making sure everything worked better. Well it did for about two or three days then everything started happening at once. It started dieing while idling, hesitating really bad causing it to back fire while driving. I tried changing the plugs and wires then coolent sensor. I also took off the egr and soaked it in carb cleaner for about 2 hours then took brake cleaner to it I know that will only work for about 4 or 5 months but itll save me money. Well this morning after doing this all last night I noticed that my battery has started draining very quickly with nothing but the engine running. When I put it in gear it died and now wont start. Could it be the torque converter causing it to not get enough power to run it or fuel pump, fuel filter. I just cant figure it out even after running a check last night all that came up where the coolent sensor and egr. Help me please thank you, sgt. Warren ward
Warndale

Have the alternator load tested to check its condition-start here