CHEVROLET CUSTOM DELUXE SPARK PROBLEM

1992 Chevrolet Custom Deluxe • 189,000 miles

My 92 Chevy 1500 2wd with a 4.3 recently, while driving died as if it was out of gas. Not the case. During the process of elimination I discovered there wasn't any spark to the plugs or any fuel coming from the injectors this being a TBI system. After checking the fuel pump, lines, filter and and losing the fitting at the TBI. There was fuel making it that far but wouldn't come out the injectors having quite a mechanical background I knew how to run this down this spark/no fuel symptom to pin point the culprit it seemed the ICM had seen its end after installation it got spark at the plugs and fuel did squirt out the injectors. Fixed? Not even close witch is my question. Everything now seems to be working properly but after several attempts over days and countless scratches of my head the truck still will not start. Stumped. Ahhhh yes has anyone else had this problem or can say what is going on cause this feels like its something so simple yet seem outa my reach. Thanks for any direction I can get

Start with fuel pump pressure test. Lets see what kind of pressure is at the injectors