I HAVE A AFTERMARKET KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM ON A 92 CAD.IBOUGHT A NEW TRANSMITTER FOR IT BUT I LOST THE INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO PROGRAM IT AND ON THE 97 CAD.WITH A FACTORY KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM WITH THE SAME PROBLEM AS THE 92 CAD.CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO PROGRAM

1992 Cadillac Deville

I have a aftermarket keyless entry system on a 92 cad.I bought a new transmitter, but I lost the instruction on how to program it also on the 97 cad. With factory keyless entry, with the same problem as the 92 cad can you tell me how to program both transmitters
Marryjoe

Try this: PROGRAMMING
KEYLESS ENTRY PROGRAMMING
Perform the following when replacing Keyless Entry Module or either Transmitter: Turn ignition switch OFF.
Jumper ALDL terminal G (PPL/WHT) to terminal A (BLK/WHT). Door locks will lock and unlock and trunk release will activate in approximately 2 seconds. See Fig. 29.
Press any button on one transmitter. Door locks will lock and unlock and trunk release will activate in approximately 2 seconds. The first transmitter is now programmed.
Repeat previous step with the other transmitter. If only one transmitter is being used, go to next step.
Disconnect jumper from program connector.