WHAT COULD BE CAUSING MY CONDENSOR TO BE DRAWING POWER WHILE THE CAR IS OFF?

1992 Acura Integra • 215,000 miles

Condensor is drawing power when car is off killing battery after a few hours. I just bought the car knowing it is killing the battery and normally im pretty good at fixing cars but im not good with electrical yet. I used a test light between the postive post and positive cable as an indicator and pulled fuses till the light turned off. I found that fuse #20 the condensor fan circuit is drawing power while the car is turned off. Is it possible the relay is stuck on and if so where would I find it on this model car?
ShinRay

Yes, it is possible but try disconnecting the fans first and see if the draw is still there.

I will try that as soon as the battery is done charging. Right now I am removing and intalling new ground straps as most of them are just old and worn out. Thanks for the quick reply Roy I will check back in ASAP.

ShinRay
Unhooked the fan still drawing power, pulled the relay power draw stopped, gonna test the relay and if bad will replace n check if power draw is still there.

ShinRay
May not be a bad relay but check it anyway. It could be a control issue for the relay as well.

The fan relays are known to stick so I bet replacing it would solve the problem.