TOYOTA PREVIA FUSE PROBLEM

1991 Toyota Previa • 168,000 miles

I jumped my van, but messed up and crossed the cables and ended up with reverse polarity that blew the 100Amp fuse on the battery. I replaced the fuse and checked all the other ignition related fused in the dash. Tried to start the car but now it just cranks over and won't fire. Am I missing something that may still need replaced because of the Reverse polarity mistake?

Also, that 100amp fuse required me to take out two screws, one on each side in order to remove it. On one side there was a white wire connected to the screw. Was there only one wire or did I miss a second when I reattached it? Just checking. The van is at my work place so I can't check right now.

1989omni
One wire for each screw. There could be other fuses that are blown and check all ground circuits. At underhood fuse box, use a DVOM to test all fuses for battery voltage.

Got it, if was the EFI fuse. The only one I didn't check. Thanks a bunch. EFI=Electronic Fuel Ignition, I guess that makes a lot of sense. Thanks again for your help.

1989omni
You're welcome.
Glad to know you have fixed the problem.