MY WONT START THERE IS NO SPARK AND THE CHECK ENGINE WONT COME ON.

1991 Toyota MR2 • 135,000 miles

Hi. I took my mr2 to get smoged I knew it may not pass cuz of the jdm engine s witch, the mechanic said
It did not match the body so he could not work on it, but my car would not start anymore he swears that he did nothing to it other than run a spark wire test I made the mistake of towing it home now my car wont work I have tried everything from distributor to harnes spark plugs and I still have nothing there is no spark at all and the check engine wont come on at all. Please help im really upset about this.
Necaxa97

Check and test all the fuses, test the coil, distributor pick up coil and also have the ignitor checked-

I have checked all of that and nothing sims to work. Replaced coil and distributor.

Necaxa97
Time to have the computer checked and tested

Believe it or not I replaced that too. My friend has an mr2 and have been switching parts but still no asnwer.

Necaxa97
Start with a compression test. Start at basics. Check for fuel delivery and then check for spark.