NISSAN HARDBODY FUSIBLE LINK PROBLEM

1991 Nissan Hardbody • 246,000 miles

I was driving when a hiccup of sorts shut everything down for a split second. The truck kept running and headlights were still on when I noticed no tail, stop, or turn. Also no gauges, dash lights, horn, a/c, stereo nothing. Truck still starts and runs and headlights and wipers are the only things that work.
Tufflilhrdbdy

Check the fusible links and check for loose wire connectors.

Are the fusible links the 3 small pink wires on + side battery cable. Where can I find a pic of these?

Tufflilhrdbdy
Yes they are. Sorry I don't have any pictures for you. You would need a test light or DVOM to perform tests.

Fusible links have continuity, measured with a volt meter. Someone said headlight switch? I could see that for the lighting probs, but what about the other things?

Tufflilhrdbdy
Are you getting voltage to them? Are the voltage getting to the headlight and ignition switches?

Found where the next problem. The second fusible link. The main power ( fat white wire) going to inside fuse box has dead short. Now I need to figure out where or what else this feeds. The second smaller white w/red stripe feeds ignition power and that seems to work fine.

Tufflilhrdbdy
The color don't seem to match what I have here.