MERCEDES BENZ 190E BLOWER MOTOR PROBLEM

1991 Mercedes Benz 190e

It wouldnot let me choose a model my question is where is the blower motor located at in a 1991 190E? Im so sorry I cant pay for your information I cant even afford the part but the help would be greatly appreciated thank you
Judy Toppings

Removing
1 Remove cover on air inlet See: Service and Repair Procedures

2 Release bulkhead (48) by unscrewing screws (arrows) on left and right sides. Then pull bulkhead forwards up to the engine.

!
Withdraw the ignition key when working on the windshield wiper system. Moving the wiper arm or linkage with the ignition key in position "1" or higher may activate the automatic wiper park function. This may cause hand injuries.

1st version of wiper system
3 Remove wiper arm.

4 Unscrew screws (arrows) on wiper linkage and place wiper linkage with motor to one side.

2nd version of wiper system (eccentric sweep windshield wiper)

5 Open cover cap and unscrew and remove screw (arrow).
6 Pull off wiper arm.

7 Unscrew nuts (5 nuts).

8 Remove wiper system from mountings and disconnect plug connector.
9 Take out wiper system.

10 Release clamping straps (45) and unclip clamps (arrows) at the sides and top.
11 Lift out cover (46) upwards.

12 Unclip retaining strap (47) using a pointed implement (e.G. Scriber).
13 Disconnect flat plug (arrow) and lift out blower motor (M2).

Installing

14 Insert blower motor (M2) into holder such that the connections point in the direction of travel and the motor housing is engaged in the motor holder.
15 Continue installation in the reverse sequence.