HONDA CIVIC DISTRIBUTOR PROBLEM

1991 Honda Civic • 300,000 miles

The car is a 5 speed manuel transmission model is a DX. What would be the cause of being able to start the car, run it yet after running for about 10-15 minutes, the car will stall and ususally doesnt restart for awhile. Once it does restart, it does the same thing again. The fuel is good and so it the oil and other fluid levels. There are no leaking or loss of fluids. I have already changed out the distributor (2 times) and the heat sensor that is right under the distributor once. The car runs great for that short time and has plenty of power when and while running, just stops running and wont restart.
Rondube

I would suspect a fuel pump. Monitor the pressure when it stalls to see if you loose pressure

Thank you for that, but we have already thought that and did put in new fuel pump and filter. And all fuses are also good. Not smelling gas; not burning oil; and fuel pressure seems to be there. Any other thoughts?

Rondube
Need the exact fuel pressure to see if it is holding. It may be turned off during the event

Ok. Thank you. Would like to get back to you with the exact if thats ok. (FYI-when running car got 31mpg city. And at prices these days.)

Rondube