HONDA ACCORD ABS PROBLEM

1991 Honda Accord • 30,000 miles

Have a very low milage Accord.
ALB light will be on only after driven 20 feet and will not turn off until ign is off. When start and run the car again, the light is off until drive it for about 20 feet again.
Check wheel sensor, they all works. No fault code registered.
Any idea?
1quickdriver

All wheel sensors and ABS rings looks to be clean as well.

1quickdriver
How did you check for codes?Also did you inspect all the wheel speed sensor wire harnesses?

No code.
Check all sensor, spin wheels and multimeter show continueity, therefore ( I guess ) sensor is good.
Wiring harness seems to be all in great shape.

1quickdriver
If the abs light is on there should be codes.I was asking how did you check for codes?Because I dont see codes getting retrived with a scan tool.

Because once you turn off the car, abs light is not on.
I jumper the plug on the passanger side for code, but no code found.
Also, since there is no code when every time we start the car again and if you drive the car below 15 km/hr ( roughly ), the ALB light will not come on, no matter how long I drive. It comes on only when it reaches a certain speed ( I would say it is roughly 16 km/hr or up ).

1quickdriver
By the way, should the ABS motor runs for a couple of second when we first start up the car, Just like the fuel pump pressurized the system when you turn to "Ign ON"?

1quickdriver
Here is how you get abs codes I posted the instructions if the like comes on while you driving a failure was detected and a code should have been stored. The pump noise you hear should be the abs self test.

Just like it said, after ign on, no abs light, therefore no fault code registered.
Also, what I meant is, I DIDN'T hear any noise from the ABS pump after ign on.
My question is, is it supposed to be any noise or self test at ign on?
If so, maybe there is no power to abs pump in the first place.
But I checked, all fuse is good and relay is also good too.

1quickdriver
I posted some info on the abs light coming on. The pump maybe running to pressurize the abs system its a pressurized system. Iam postive about the self test but to pressurized the system would make sense.