, I HAVE YET TO REALLY ENJOY THIS AUTOMOBILE BECAUSE AS LIFE GOES TIME ONLY REALLY ALLOWS US TO FULFILL THE OBLIGATIONS TO ONE ANOTHER AS HUMAN BEINGS. WELL NOW IT IS BEYOND DUE TIME TO ADDRESS MY CAR. I BOUGHT THE CAR FROM AN OLDE

1991 Chrysler New Yorker • 175,000 miles

Fuse/Relay locations? One in glove compartment, One under hood behind battery. Is there another?
Power mirrors, Door locks (switches) trunk lid release, and trunk lid pull down all disabled at their respective switches (door locks operate when the car reaches a certain speed.
Derricedemar

Start by checking fuse 15. Everything is related to that, but be advised I only have a '92 service manual. There might be some differences. Fuse 15 is a yellow 20 amp and should be in the glove box, ... I think. If you find it there on the label on the cover, and the fuse is okay, measure the voltage on both sides of it. There's a pair of tiny holes in those fuses to let you take the readings.