BRAKES ON NEW YORKER/FIFTH AVE

1991 Chrysler 5th Avenue • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 39,000 miles

As the engine warms up the brakes will apply by themself, The car was low on fluid and I added some, kept doing this so I replaced the front pads and rotor, filled with fluid, bleed the front wheels and it continued to lock up by itself. I think this has something to do with the fluid but I'm not sure what to do with it?
Rreedrbr

Do you mean they start to apply harder and harder as you drive? If so, when they are locked up, crack the steel line nuts lose at the master cylinder. If that makes them release, we gotta talk!

If they don't release, crack open the two front bleeder screws. If one of them lets that brake release, use a large channel-lock pliers to peel open the metal bracket where it is crimped around the middle of the rubber brake hose, (just a little). Rust builds up inside the crimp and constricts the hose. Trapped fluid isn't under enough pressure to force its way back to the master cylinder.