PLYMOUTH ACCLAIM HEADLIGHT SWITCH PROBLEM

1990 Plymouth Acclaim • 70,000 miles

The park lights stay on even with the headlight switch off. I diconnected the switch thinking the problem was in it but the lights stayed on. Where else do the park lights get power from and what could cause them to stay on? Thanks
Greenhorn55

You sure its not the brake light that is constantly On-If not check the light outage module

It is front and rear park lights. I removed the fuse for the interior lights and the park lights went out. They still operate normally when the headlight switch is on. I'm on the hunt for a wiring diagram to see if I can trace the circuit. I've never heard of a light outage module. Could you please elaborate on what it is and where it is located? Thanks.

Greenhorn55
It has the light outage module my problem is, it won't give me the exact location or be able to upload the circuitry on it to show you the wiring the diagram-Sorry

Diagram

2CarPros Mike
Thanks Mike, Appreciated