NO SPARK

1990 Oldsmobile Delta 88 • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic •

I have a 1990 oldsmobile delta 88 with the 3800 engin, and the car ran perfect the night before and I parked it. The next morning I went to leave and the car didn't have spark on any cylinder, and its not throwing any engine codes. I replaced the crank sensor after this happened. Why aren't I getting any spark?
Speedster646

No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it

I have a 1990 olds delta 88 royale, and the car ran perfect before replacing the harmonic balancer, then it wouldn't get fire so I replaced the crank sensor, then the cam sensor, then the ignition module and coil packs. I'm stuck after checking relays, and fuses, and chasing wires. What's left to replace after all that just to get fire to the plugs or coil? I need immediate help, granted the car is 3,600 miles from having 300,000 miles.

Paulfair