I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO REPAIR THE WINDOW

1990 Oldsmobile Delta 88 • 250,000 miles

The driver side window won't go back up. I have a hand crank window and have been working on removing the door panel. Finally got it off and now can't see to repair the cranking mechanism. Is there some trick to how to get these to realign? Looks like I would pop rivets if I tried to get into it further.? Driest season ever and last night it rains. Go figure.
All info found online is for auto windows and replacing motors for windows. Mine is not automatic windows.
Please help
Kristi
Kpassoc2002

Kristi: the rivits hold the window crank in place. If it needs replaced, you will need to drill them out and replace them with new rivits or a small nut and bolt.

As far as seeing inside, remove the plastic covering the door and the openings are all you get. Use a mirror to see around inside. There isn't much room to work, so make sure you don't cut yourself on the steel that your arms will slide through.