AIR CONDITIONER IS CHARGED CORRECTLY BUT STILL SHUT OFF WHEN GOING DOWN THE ROAD WHY IS

1990 Oldsmobile Delta 88 • 146,539 miles

I hav e replaced the r 12 with the red dye tel 134a replacement I evac the system replaced cycl switch on the condesor butter system will get cold but go down the highway and it start getting warm and the clutch disengage on inside you can switch it to buy level and air conditioner and starts getting coldecogain

Was accumulator replaced?

Docfixit
No the accumulater was not replaced

System needs to be flushed oils are not compatiable. Acc must be replaced as well as orfice tube. 134A not a drop in replacement. Would take to professional AC not a DIY job

Docfixit
So this MAXI-FRIG refrigerant 134A replacement RED DYE TEL compatable oils mineral•ester•PAG IS NOT AS compatible with R12 as ive been told by local mechanics?

No way R12 oil will not be picked up and flow through sysytm. Consult with a shop that does AC

Docfixit