NISSAN STANZA BRAKE CALIPER PROBLEM

1990 Nissan Stanza • 150,000 miles

JUST NOTICED THERE IS ONLY ONE BOLT HOLDING MY BRAKE CALIPER, COULD THIS DO ANY DAMAGE
Donnawoodlee

Yes it can cause damage and is dangerous. You need to have the other one replaced.

Thank-you so much and thanks for the quick reply. If I may one more guestion/Is it dangerous to drive my car if I have a damaged or broke front hub

Donnawoodlee
Yes. The hub bearing could lock up or come apart based on what is wrong with it. Be careful

THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT A GOOD THING!

IF YOU HAD A REAL JEEP (LIKE Jacobandnickolas YEARNS FOR) YOU'D HAVE A VEHICLE FOR LIFE!. OR 2 LIKE ME!---ONE IS 36 AND THE OTHER IS 67 YEARS YOUNG. DRIVEN DAILY

IF YOU ARE LIKE THE REST OF US----YOUR MONEY TREE IS WITHERING

DO YOU HAVE A GOOD MECHANIC?

IF NOT, MAYBE I COULD MAKE SOME SUGGESTIONS AS TO WHERE TO LOOK FOR A GOOD "REASONABLE" ONE (MAYBE ONE YOU COULD CALL A "KEEPER" FOR ALL OF YOUR CARS NEEDS)

HE'D ALMOST BECOME "FAMILY"

THEY DO EXIST. ONES THAT CARE ABOUT THEIR WORK---YOU DON'T MAKE PAYMENTS ON THEIR YACHTS!

IF THAT'S NOT THE CASE----AND YOU HAVE YOUR PALS DO IT (DO IT YOURSELF. BASICALLY)----I CAN MAYBE SHOW YOU HOW TO SAVE A LOT OF MONEY ON THE PARTS YOU MIGHT NEED

I FEEL CERTAIN Jacobandnickolas WILL VOUCH FOR ME ON THIS STUFF.I'VE AIDED HIM WITH SAVING ON PARTS TOO!

YOUR TURN