FORD RANGER WHEEL PROBLEM

1990 Ford Ranger • 250,000 miles

Are my rims 14x6 or 14 x7? And are they 5x4.5 or 5x4.75? Or just what. Want to order a US series chrome blade wheel to match the others. What do I order. Thanks
Wheeldummy

The Ford Ranger, Bronco II and Explorer all have a 5x4.5 bolt pattern.

The basic Ranger wheel diameter is either 14x6 or 15x7 inches.

Stock Backspacing is usually 4.5 inches.

The Ford Ranger and Bronco II have a 5x4.5 wheel bolt pattern. The diagram below will show you how to measure wheel bolt patterns.

The following info goes along with the attached picture.

4-Lug - Measure from the center of the first lug to the center of the third lug in the pattern (opposite Holes).

5-Lug - Measure from the back of the first lug to the center of the third lug in the pattern.

6-Lug - Measure from the center of the first lug to the center of the fourth lug in the pattern (opposite Holes).

8-Lug - Measure from the center of the first lug to the center of the fifth lug in the pattern (opposite Holes).

Putting It All Together: (# of Lugs) X (Measurement Between Specified Lugs)

Example: (5 Lugs) X (4.5" Between Lugs 1 And 3) = 5x4.5 Lug Pattern

Freemba
Wow. Thank you sooooo much. Very good answer. Thanks alot again.I got it now ! Very happy with your answer !

Wheeldummy
You are welcome.

Freemba