HEATER BLOWS COLD AIR

1990 Chrysler New Yorker • 110,000 miles

Heater blows cold air, switches from panel, to floor, to defroster. Actuator under dash passenger side is operational, Thermostat working, both water hoses going to heater core are hot, heater fan blows at all settings properly, radiator fans operational, water temp is operational range. Heater fan runs good, just blows cold air. Blend air door seems to be opening and closing with actuator operation. Driving me up the wall. Heat setting from 85* to 70* no change in air blowing from heater. What am I missing? Of course this problems isn't mentioned in my Haynes manual, and limited internet resources. Without insane fee. Help with information please. I will be most happy to donate 10 bucks if I can get a reasonably rapid response, more if I can afford it. Retired disabled military, fixed income and my own mechanic Thanks.
Thumpergrins

Check to see if the blend air door is working. It is located near the heater core and determines the air temp entering the vehicle.