CHEVROLET TRUCK FUSE PROBLEM

1990 Chevrolet Truck • 130,000 miles

My tail lights dont work parking lights dont work and my dash lights dont work headlights work and my interrior lights work so I think my dimmer switch is alright brake lights and signals all work its late but pulled some fuses out and they looked alright but for the past month ive noticed theres been a delay in my dash lights coming on so is it safe to say that my light switch is no good oor what do you guys think please let me know thanks
Matttyw20

All the fuses were good I had no power at the PARK LP fuse soo where do I go from here

Matttyw20
Actually my park lp fuse is fine it was my pnl light fuse I think?

Matttyw20
Check to see if headligght switch is sending power. Check to see if tailights get power as well.

I checked the red an orange have power goin to the switch an yellow has power wen it's flipped on my lights have been coming on with a delay for like a week until now when the parking lights an taillight don't work soo do you think its the switch jus don't wanna spend 20 bucks an still no have lights

Matttyw20
Turn your headlihts on and see if power is going through the parkinlight fuse. Then to the tail lights

I turned the switch on got power at park lamp fuse but no power at tail lights tailingts blink and the brak light works but no pwer for just lights let em kno what you think thanks

Matttyw20
Start checking the brown wire on frame to the tailights if you get poer then none then it's shorted wire and needs repair.

I didnt see any obvious breaks idk I might have to jus bring it in somethin thats given me a hastle they'll prolly fix in an hour

Matttyw20
I was wondering is there any parking lamp relays that could have blown I kno there's 2 relays above the fusebox and 2 inside the fuse box do any of them control the parking lights thanks in advance for your help

Matttyw20
I replaced the headlight switch and all the problems have been fixed thanks for all the help

Matttyw20