CHEVROLET TRUCK HEADLIGHT SWITCH PROBLEM

1990 Chevrolet Truck • 130,000 miles

My tail lights dont work parking lights dont work and my dash lights dont work headlights work and my interrior lights work brake lights and signals all work all the fuses looked good but th fuse labeled PANEL LPS is dead and with no power going to it please let me know where to go from here thanks

I checked the head light switch theres power on red an orange wire then when the switch is fliped on the yellow wire has power when the switc is theres power at parking lamp fuss but I got no power at tail lighs could it be a relay please let me know
Matttyw20

Check what I told you to in the first place there is no relay for the lights in back.

I have a quick question bud the brown wire that goes to my tail lights has no power at my head light switch when its turned on so does that mean its gotta be dead between there and the fuse box and if so how could I fix it let me know thanks a lot

Matttyw20
If you have power to the headlight switch but not out the brown wire to tailights then it's probably teh headlight ssitch is bad orthe plug isn't in all the way or the headlight switch isn't gorunded correctly for tailights to work or if its' been recently changed it may be the wrong one.

Alright thanks a lot I'll go out an buy a headlight switch its prolly that cause everything all the signals n brake lights work durin the day an even at night jus the park lights and tail lights dont come on with head lights

Matttyw20
Replaced headlight switch which has corrected all the problems thanks for all the help

Matttyw20